Roles & Responsibilities
· Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
· Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
· Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same
· Maintain and repair all machinery.
· Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
· Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective
masks, and safety shoes.
· Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
|Months of Contract||24 Months|
|Experience Required||3 Years|
|Qualification Required||Graduate Diploma|
|No. of Monthly Off||4 Days|
|Salary Range Per month||2,900.00 - 3,200.00 (SGD)|