Roles & Responsibilities
Electrical Site Supervisor IS responsibilities of this Electrical Site Supervisor role include overseeing electrical work and site electricians, scoping work and ordering materials, issuing permits and ensuring electrical safety rules are followed.
He must do the installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment also
· Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
· Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
· Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
· Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
· Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
· Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
· Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
· Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
· Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
· Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.Supervise site Electrical installation works and must do the Electrical installation works
· co-ordinate with main-and sub-contractor
· Attend to fault call and maintenance job at the site
· Knowledge and experience in electrical installation and maintenance work
· If Class 3 driving licence
· Able to attend to Client's requests.
Electrical Supervisor Requirements:
· Proven work experience as an electrical supervisor.
· Strong leadership and managerial skills.
· In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes.
· Advanced troubleshooting skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· A good eye for detail.
· All races welcome.
|Months of Contract||24 Months|
|Experience Required||6 Years|
|Qualification Required||Graduate Diploma|
|No. of Monthly Off||4 Days|
|Salary Range Per month||2,500.00 - 3,900.00 (SGD)|