Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Produce graphical content and creation of powerful visuals from textual content
- Design content and layout for print, email, digital articles and whitepaper
- Implement, execute and maintain approved design tools and style guides
- Experience in F&B industry will be advantageous
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
- Dedicated to deadlines and having excellent time-management to work on several projects simultaneously, efficiently and independently
- Strong presentation and communcations skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work under tight timeline
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design, IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
|Months of Contract
|No. of Monthly Off
|Salary Range Per month
|2,000.00 - 3,000.00 (SGD)