Roles & Responsibilities
• To Promote Culture towards HSE and HSE Awareness.
• Ensure all diving operations are undertaken in accordance with
established safety rules and regulations.
• Ensure all diving operations are carried out as per procedure and
hazards are identified by the job safety analysis.
• Conducts Toolbox Meetings prior to Beginning of Each Shift.
• Plan proper step by step sequence of diving operation and be
conversant with diving operations.
• Ensure all divers under his supervision conduct their duties in a safe
manner and in accordance with established rules and regulations.
• Liaise with Client Representative on Jobsite.
• Monitor progress during diving operation.
• Ensure all diving equipment are adequately maintained.
• Assist Operations Manager to comply with procedures and work
instructions of the quality management system.
• Assist Operations Director to keep proper records of activities of the
operation in order to comply with quality management system.
• Has the Right to Stop the Dive Operations if he deems the worksite
unsafe to proceed.
• Have adequate knowledge of the Diving Techniques to be used for which
he is to participate in, prior to deployment for work.
• Must be physically fit
• Good medical history
• Possess relevant commercial diving supervisor certificate accepted by
• Proficient in Microsoft words
• Able to work in a team
|Months of Contract
|No. of Monthly Off
|Salary Range Per month
|2,400.00 - 4,000.00 (SGD)