Roles & Responsibilities
- Inspection of construction site to ensure all facilities and equipment relevant to the maintenance of environmental health are in proper condition and do not pose any environmental health hazard.
- Organize campaigns, training to develop and sustain the interest of worker to maintan good environmental health stanbdards
- Report to PM on environmental issue such as noise, mosquito breeding etc.
- Prepare & submit site environmental control programme & report
- Keeping and maintaining record of EHS documents
- Maintaining good housekeeping and good environmental health in the work place at all times
- Contributes to hazards identification, risk assessment and determing controls and assume the role as member in risk managment team.
|Months of Contract||24 Months|
|Experience Required||4 Years|
|Qualification Required||Graduate Diploma|
|No. of Monthly Off||4 Days|
|Salary Range Per month||2,300.00 - 3,500.00 (SGD)|