· Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading a truck
· Communicating with clinic staff and purchasing team to arrange for deliveries
· Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
· Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
· Maintains delivery logs and records.
· Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
· Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances and light repairs
· Repair equipment or appliances
· Identify and report the need for major repairs
Delivery Driver Qualifications / Skills:
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Familiarity with local streets, neighbourhoods, and routes
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
· Class 3 valid driver’s license
· Clean driving record
· Proven experience as handyman
· Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment (handyman)
Company vehicle provided with specific pick up and return car location with petrol provided and/or if you own your personal vehicle fix allowance will be provided (which excludes parking fee & ERP cost), company will be providing you cashcard.
|Type of Licence Required
|Salary Range Per month
|1,800.00 - 2,200.00 (SGD)
|Offered Salary Per
Need to Carry/Loading/Unloading Goods